Tuesday, October 17, 2006

The 271 Blog is in Germany

This week I am in Münich, Germany, meeting with various clients and speaking on numerous issues regarding US patent reform, software patents, and business methods. I had hoped to get some time to post, but unfortunately my schedule has been more hectic than expected (the jet lag is always murder). I'm still hoping to get some posts out this week, but I will see how it goes.

I was also pleased to meet some readers in Münich, and had some some interesting conversations regarding EU/US approaches to patent law. If you're in the Münich area, feel free to e-mail me (contact info is on the right side of the screen) and I'd be happy to meet with you, schedule permitting. I'll also be in Düsseldorf next Monday, and Frankfurt on Tuesday.

It never ceases to amaze me how four simple words ("software should be patentable") can provoke such disparate responses from similar groups of people . . .

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Powered By Blogger

DISCLAIMER

This Blog/Web Site ("Blog") is for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. Use of the Blog does not create any attorney-client relationship between you and Peter Zura or his firm. Persons requiring legal advice should contact a licensed attorney in your state. Any comment posted on the Blog can be read by any Blog visitor; do not post confidential or sensitive information. Any links from another site to the Blog are beyond the control of Peter Zura and does not convey his, or his past or present employer(s) approval, support, endorsement or any relationship to any site or organization.

The 271 Patent Blog © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO