The good people from Rethink(IP) (namely Matt Buchanan, Doug Sorocco and Stephen Nipper) have announced the launch of their new website, cheekily named FedCirc.us which provides information on the latest Federal Circuit and Supreme Court decisions.
According to Doug, the site also contains these interesting features:
• Read the Latest Review - Hit this button in the left menu to immediately get the full monty on the last case review written.
• Case Data - Check out the Case Data box that appears in every case review. There's a bunch of goodness in that box, including citation information and a link to download a .pdf of the opinion.
• Case Flags - Red flags. Big red flags. Believe us, you'll known 'em when you see 'em.
• Tags - Navigate the site by keywords.
• Conduct legal research with your head in the tag cloud.
• Feature article - We're working to put together a team of authors that will publish timely and insightful analyses of the latest developments. We'll provide more details on this soon.
• E-mail and RSS subscriptions - A lot of the FedCirc.us content
is available without even visiting the website. Go ahead and subscribe.
Very impressive work. Keep it up guys!